Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Guerber Park

Thanks to Gina for asking where Guerber Park is located because I forgot to mention that minor detail. I certainly don't want anyone else getting lost. It's on 2200 Hill Rd just west of Highway 55. So if you're coming from Meridian, go north on Eagle Rd, turn right on State St, then left on Hwy 55. Go for about 1 mile and turn left on Hill Rd. The park is half mile down on the right hand side. Hope that helps. I've also just added a link to parks in Eagle. That should help too.

FYI, if a link has a * next to it, it means that I have been there or done that. So if there's a place you're thinking of going, but you have questions about it, let me know and maybe I can help you out. You can email me at amanda@makemybook.net.

(Yeah, take a look, I've never been to Eagle Island. I can't believe it either. ) Amanda

No comments: