Friday, September 5, 2008

Art in the Park

Just a reminder that Art in the Park is beginning today and ending on Sunday at 5 p.m. I've been to this in years past and I've always really enjoyed it.  Except for the two times I have taken my kids by myself and really hated it.  I probably won't make it this year but if you go please leave a comment and tell us about your experience.

This is event is sponsored by the Boise Art Museum and is located in Julia Davis Park. Lots of vendors from all over the west bring their arts and crafts to sell.  But they aren't cheap so bring lots of money if you want to buy something.  Also, parking is a pain so I would recommend taking the free shuttle.  More details and hours of operation are on BAM's website. 

4 comments:

Matt said...

Amanda, I love your blog. I need to get out and do some of these fun things you have been doing. I may skip Silver City though! Another great cemetery is the one in Idaho City. Easier drive! See ya, Kim

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

I've never been to the cemetery in Idaho City. We'll have to check that out. Thanks for the suggestion Kim. Cute picture of you and Matt.

kirsti said...

Thanks for entering the diaperdoo giveaway on my kirstikoo blog! Winner has been posted on my family blog. Email me for 15% coupon! (I didn't have your email)
kirsti.clark@gmail.com