Thursday, October 9, 2008

A-Mazing

Last Thursday we went to the Maize. It was amazing. Before we left, I printed off some $1 off coupons. It's one dollar off per person so I thought it was worth the 30 seconds of my time. We drove the four minutes it took us to get to the Maize and met some friends there. We
purchased the Bargain pass which includes the maze and all the fun in the courtyard. It is $12.00 for ages 12 and up and $9.00 for kids 4-11. Three and under is free. We were really glad we purchased the bargain pass because the maze is fun, but the courtyard is a blast.

I was glad we agreed on which maze to walk through since there were two very different choices. Obama and McCain. The kids had fun taking turns on deciding whether to go right,
left, or straight. It took us about 20-30 minutes to find our way out.
After the maze, we played in the courtyard which has many fun activities for the young ones. They jumped on the giant jumping pillow,

peddled the peddle carts,

slid down the slides,

played in the corn box,

rode the bucking cow train,

pet the pony and the goat,
and took advantage of a free hayride (minus the hay). We spent over an hour doing these activities.

****Four out of four stars. We will be back. Probably with the boy's preschool friends. Speaking of preschool, check out the Maize's special prices and hours for preschool groups on their website. It's easy to find. Located off Meridian road just south of Columbia Rd. Take exit 44 and head south on Meridian for five miles. You will see it on your right.

5 comments:

Kaylynn said...

That looks so fun! We are going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow and I'm sure we'll have a great time - but it's no comparison to that place! (how come we never went there when we were in highschool? There were a few boys I could have taken and gotten lost with - hee hee)

That seriously is a joke for those readers who do not know me - Amanda gets my humor!

gina said...

thanks for the cute posting....which maze is this one? and where? there seems to be a few out there! thanks,gina

Amanda said...

The one we went to is called the Maize with an i. Head south on Meridian Rd and go about 4 miles and you will see it on your right hand side. We highly recommend this maze. Let me know if you go and what you thought of it.

Melonie said...

Have you been to Linder Farms this year? Which do you prefer? This looks like tons of fun.

Amanda said...

Melonie, that's a good question and I'll be able to answer that in a two days when I go to Linder Farms with the boys preschool later this week. I've never been to Linder Farms because we've always gone to Wagner Farms and Spyglass.

I think the Maize has more to do so I will most likely recommend it over Linder Farms but I'll let you know.