Sunday, July 13, 2008

Life's Too Short to Be Bored

I created this blog as a resource to help myself and my family to.... very simply..... not get bored in Idaho.  As an Idaho native, I love this great state, and I know there is a lot to do here.  But when I wake up in the morning and my kids ask me, "Mom, what are we doing today?" I am suddenly at a loss of words.  I don't know.  What is there to do?  I'm sure there is something we can do today, but for some reason, I have no idea what it is.  

Thinking of what to do with my kids has been a challenge, especially this summer.  So I've to created a place where the ideas and links to possible destinations are at my finger tips.  I've also added short summaries of our experience and rated the destination so we can remember if it's somewhere we'd like to come back again or not.

So here it is in one place--a bunch of links to great destinations in and around Idaho with travel summary and star rating.  

Hope this is helpful for you.  Please feel free to email me and give me suggestions of more events, places to go, or things to do in and around Idaho.  Life is too short to get bored.

1 comment:

Mama Yo said...

Found you thanks to Angela from http://creativehomemakers.blogspot.com/.

Here is a great one you missed on your link list - Starlight Mountain Theater up in Garden Valley! Have you been? It is so fun!!

http://www.starlightmountaintheatre.com/

- From another Idaho mama!